What is one thing that will keep exports of poultry to China open?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Dustin Biery, Sep 18, 2009.

1. mschickychick

mschickychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2009
    Mississippi
    The US has the biggest feet! Chicken that is. We must be missing something. Maybe we should give it a try.

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    They say they have alot of flavor in them... [​IMG]
    I'll pass, thank-you..

3. jafo

jafo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2009
    [​IMG] Look at thier diet in general, bugs, scorpions, fermented blood sauces, yuck! I'm not, nor ever been a big fan of trading with China, nothing personal, just don't like the idea that if you lived there, you can be randomly snatched from the street and stuffed into a slave labor camp for 5-10 years "for the good of the country". Walmart REFUSES / China REFUSES to allow any foriegn media in thier country to show how they "beat prices". It's a 20 hr work day 7 days a week. They hold a HUGE amount of American debt. They flood our country with junk, poison chemicals etc. Ever buy anything from Walmart or Target with "fur" on it? No Joke. I hate Wally world.

**Edited to remove activist link**

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
  4. bgelber

bgelber Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2009
    Athens, al
    and they are picky about those feet!!! this is coming from a former poultry worker/ USDA inspector.

5. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I'll never forget being invited to dinner in Ecuador once.

Meals there ALWAYS being with soup and my companion and I got the first bowls.

There they were, as a sign of honor, each of us had a chicken foot in our soup.

I almost barfed... but I couldn't, it would have hurt their feelings. We ate a round the foot and I actually picked it up and chewed on it a little..

The hosts seemed pleased.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by