What is one thing you want to do before you die?

I'm back, to tell not even nearly all the animals i want before i die!! But here's some

LGD (Large Guard dogs) peferably great pyreness! :celebrate
Pigs, more pigs, different breeds of pigs!
Sheep... I already have 50, but why not more?! I want more breeds, I want all the breeds!!
COOOOWS
Goats!! Who doesn't love goats?
Reindeer, why? I don't know :oops:

Chickens, ducks and geese. I already have all of the above, but I need more breeds (I just got 2 embden geese for free, that's a new breed for me!)
Camels... Again, I can't explain myself
Alpacas and llamas, I want a section on my farms that's just sheep, goats, alpacas and llamas. That'd be fluff heaven!
Pheasants, all of them. HAND THEM OVER
Swans... oh my goodness... SWANS!! I want some black ones, why?... Well....
Moving on!
Horses, but I have 20 atm and I think that's enough for a while...
Peacocks, i just cant explain why!
Guinea fowl... i want all fowl that exsists
Elk
Capybara
Donkeys

There's so much more that I can't remember! My brain goes dead while writing this. Maybe i'll make my own thread talking to myself abt what animals i want and the plans for them etc

And before I die, I want my college degree, university degree, I want to get that avian vet job, or any vet!! I want to be a wild bird rehabber, along with a farm sanctuary!

I used all my brain cells for this :caf

I have too many things...
Well, I just want to get more animals, just imagine every farm animal possible.
Really interested in camels...
And I'll be opening a cafe this summer, if all goes according to plan. It'll be like an alpaca cafe (since we're getting alpacas in the summer too)
There's just alot i want to do, too much. I can't remember or name everything!
camels?? That's exotic! lol. Those are really cool dreams. I DEFINITELY share your plan to get loads of animals. For now I'm sticking with duck, but someday I plan to have pigs, and other poultry, all kinda of pets. Expensive though, so I'll be waiting a while

Good luck with your cafe, thats awesome!

I've never been fond of traveling or extreme sports or, well, anything terribly interesting at all, I guess, so I don't really have any big, impressive things I want to do, either. The big one for me is to have a farmhouse and a big barn built so that I have a comfortable place to live the rest of my life and keep my chickens comfortable and safe, too. Some day, hopefully. View attachment 3303174
You know, If someone said "you can do everything on your bucket list and then go on with your life or you can live on this huge farmland and never have to do anything but cook and take care of horses, chickens, cows, and rabbits for the rest of your life" Then I would go with the second option.

I have too many things...
Well, I just want to get more animals, just imagine every farm animal possible.
Really interested in camels...
And I'll be opening a cafe this summer, if all goes according to plan. It'll be like an alpaca cafe (since we're getting alpacas in the summer too)
There's just alot i want to do, too much. I can't remember or name everything!
I'm saving this thread for later so i can reply with even more stuff i wanna do

Watching the wild orcas in Puget Sound is on my bucket list.
I've already done one of the things, which is to see and spend some time in the Grand Canyon. ✔️
Other US national places of interest I would love to see, like Mount Rushmore.
I would also like to take a hot air balloon ride.
Hot air balloon ride, thats a cool idea too!
adds to bucket list

What was it like at the Grand Canyon?? Sight seeing places like that sounds amazing.

camels?? That's exotic! lol.
Funfact, camels can cost up to 5000$ and much more, I'm gonna be broke!
And their placenta weighs 15kg...
I DEFINITELY share your plan to get loads of animals. For now I'm sticking with duck, but someday I plan to have pigs, and other poultry, all kinda of pets.
Just wait till I get home, I'll name every single animal I want and why ;) (It's gonna be a full on paragraph)
Expensive though, so I'll be waiting a while
I always think to myself, ''Well the animal itself isn't expensive, I can manage'' but then I remember the feed costs :oops: And vetrinarian bills, this is why I'm studying to be a vet so I can save atleast some money...

Hot air balloon ride, thats a cool idea too!
adds to bucket list

What was it like at the Grand Canyon?? Sight seeing places like that sounds amazing.
My favorite hole in the ground.
desert_view_tower1.jpg
grand_canyon1_lores.jpg

Back
Top Bottom