What is one thing you want to do before you die?

Pics

BelovedBirds

Crossing the Road
Nov 8, 2021
England
What is one thing, that you really want to do, or see, or try, during your lifetime? Life is so short, I feel like there could be some really interesting ideas here.
It could be meeting a person, travelling to a country, learning a talent etc etc.

For me, I would LOVE to go get on a boat and see killer whales in the wild! It's seriously my dream and I don't fully even understand why. I definitely want to see them sometime. Orcas are just, awesome.

What about you?

Wow, good question...I feel there is a lot of amazing things that I want to do far from my home but in reality I want to be able to build the home we want/dream of and start a small hobby farm without having to work a desk job. I want goats, sheep, chickens, ducks and pigs. I would love a well built greenhouse being enough to grow food for 3 people and a pond. And then a large shop for the hubby.

But if we are looking for dreams....I would love to go to Alaska and live in the wild for a few months

Wow, good question...I feel there is a lot of amazing things that I want to do far from my home but in reality I want to be able to build the home we want/dream of and start a small hobby farm without having to work a desk job. I want goats, sheep, chickens, ducks and pigs. I would love a well built greenhouse being enough to grow food for 3 people and a pond. And then a large shop for the hubby.

But if we are looking for dreams....I would love to go to Alaska and live in the wild for a few months
Those are both really good ones! Both practical goals and dreams!
I live in a town, and my more realistic/practical goal would be moving to the countryside next year, then I can get more ducks!! And it would be the start of better managed self sufficiency.
I can't wait for that!

I think I saw a documentary about living in the wilds of Alaska, for a period of time. It seemed pretty cool!

Starting with the impossible, I would visit all the places in Europe that I've read about or seen on TV, mostly historical stuff -- museums, ancient ruins, incredible churches and basilicas. And, I would include a return trip to Ireland -- many years ago, I visited the Republic (twice) and Northern Ireland (once).

Practically, I would be able to upgrade/repair all the problems with my drafty, old farmhouse and spend one winter NOT shivering! That would truly be a dream come true.

What is one thing, that you really want to do, or see, or try, during your lifetime? Life is so short, I feel like there could be some really interesting ideas here.
It could be meeting a person, travelling to a country, learning a talent etc etc.

For me, I would LOVE to go get on a boat and see killer whales in the wild! It's seriously my dream and I don't fully even understand why. I definitely want to see them sometime. Orcas are just, awesome.

What about you?
I have too many things...
Well, I just want to get more animals, just imagine every farm animal possible.
Really interested in camels...
And I'll be opening a cafe this summer, if all goes according to plan. It'll be like an alpaca cafe (since we're getting alpacas in the summer too)
There's just alot i want to do, too much. I can't remember or name everything!

Watching the wild orcas in Puget Sound is on my bucket list.
I've already done one of the things, which is to see and spend some time in the Grand Canyon. ✔️
Other US national places of interest I would love to see, like Mount Rushmore.
I would also like to take a hot air balloon ride.

And I'll be opening a cafe this summer, if all goes according to plan. It'll be like an alpaca cafe (since we're getting alpacas in the summer too)
I'm saving this thread for later so i can reply with even more stuff i wanna do

camels?? That's exotic! lol. Those are really cool dreams. I DEFINITELY share your plan to get loads of animals. For now I'm sticking with duck, but someday I plan to have pigs, and other poultry, all kinda of pets. Expensive though, so I'll be waiting a while

Good luck with your cafe, thats awesome!

Watching the wild orcas in Puget Sound is on my bucket list.
I've already done one of the things, which is to see and spend some time in the Grand Canyon. ✔️
Other US national places of interest I would love to see, like Mount Rushmore.
I would also like to take a hot air balloon ride.
Hot air balloon ride, thats a cool idea too!
adds to bucket list

What was it like at the Grand Canyon?? Sight seeing places like that sounds amazing.

camels?? That's exotic! lol.
Funfact, camels can cost up to 5000$ and much more, I'm gonna be broke!
And their placenta weighs 15kg...
I DEFINITELY share your plan to get loads of animals. For now I'm sticking with duck, but someday I plan to have pigs, and other poultry, all kinda of pets.
Just wait till I get home, I'll name every single animal I want and why ;) (It's gonna be a full on paragraph)
Expensive though, so I'll be waiting a while
I always think to myself, ''Well the animal itself isn't expensive, I can manage'' but then I remember the feed costs :oops: And vetrinarian bills, this is why I'm studying to be a vet so I can save atleast some money...

Back
Top Bottom