What is one thing you want to do before you die?

Hot air balloon ride, thats a cool idea too!
adds to bucket list
:highfive:
What was it like at the Grand Canyon?? Sight seeing places like that sounds amazing.
Standing on the edge and looking out over it felt like stepping into a huge illustrated geography book. So pretty it hardly seemed real. We got a lot of different views, as well. We rented bikes with a pull behind for our two little kids and traveled along it for quite a ways and then took a jeep tour that evening to see more of it. The jeep tour stopped at a lookout tower where we could climb up and get a breathtaking view. It was all just stunning.
We also saw a couple of elk bulls while we were there. They were huge.

:highfive:

Standing on the edge and looking out over it felt like stepping into a huge illustrated geography book. So pretty it hardly seemed real. We got a lot of different views, as well. We rented bikes with a pull behind for our two little kids and traveled along it for quite a ways and then took a jeep tour that evening to see more of it. The jeep tour stopped at a lookout tower where we could climb up and get a breathtaking view. It was all just stunning.
We also saw a couple of elk bulls while we were there. They were huge.
I'm jealous!! Jesus christ I hate living in sweden

Funfact, camels can cost up to 5000$ and much more, I'm gonna be broke!
And their placenta weighs 15kg...

Just wait till I get home, I'll name every single animal I want and why ;) (It's gonna be a full on paragraph)

I always think to myself, ''Well the animal itself isn't expensive, I can manage'' but then I remember the feed costs :oops: And vetrinarian bills, this is why I'm studying to be a vet so I can save atleast some money...
So true!
I kinda resent most pet stores due to how cheap they sell the animals. It sets the expectation that theyre inexpensive when they actually need a lot of care!

Back
Top Bottom