What is one thing you want to do before you die?

Pics
Something that I fairly recently came across is jumping with a wingsuit, and that is something I really want to do one day.
If you look on yt, some of the videos of it are just breathtaking.

Something that I fairly recently came across is jumping with a wingsuit, and that is something I really want to do one day.
If you look on yt, some of the videos of it are just breathtaking.
I agree. We know a few people that regularly come out here to the US to skydive in wing suits and they’re all very cool to meet.

I’d love to base jump but I don’t have the balls for it…Yet. Maybe someday lol :p

I’d love to base jump but I don’t have the balls for it…Yet. Maybe someday lol :p
That looks like a lot of fun too!
I don't know how I would feel actually standing on the edge though. I think I would be ok?
I like to have all the right equipment for things, and take only risks that I know and understand, rather than being reckless.
I think its actually fairly safe, as long as you are taught by someone who knows what they are doing, and don't take unnecessary risks.

What a good topic!

In 2010 my husband and I spent time in Rome. We were supposed to be there 7 days. The unpronounceable volcano in Iceland grounded our flight and we ended up there for 17 days. We fell totally in love with Italy. I want to spend an entire month; start in Venice and end in Sicily. It's my dream trip.

I also want to go to Ireland. My mother's grandfather was from Ireland and she always wanted to go, but never made it.

I guess most of my bucket list items are travel. Really though,, just retiring while I'm young enough to enjoy it is pretty high on the list.
Ireland is wonderful! Love it there, miss it. But I refuse to leave my ducks so I haven't been in a long time

Ireland is wonderful! Love it there, miss it. But I refuse to leave my ducks so I haven't been in a long time
Pets (and farm animals) are an issue. I'm sure the neighbor would watch the chickens. But we got a puppy this year after 2 years pet-free. While I love her to pieces, the loss of the ability to just say on Friday, "let's go to ___ for the weekend", or really just spend the day away, both annoys and saddens me.

That looks like a lot of fun too!
I don't know how I would feel actually standing on the edge though. I think I would be ok?
I like to have all the right equipment for things, and take only risks that I know and understand, rather than being reckless.
I think it’s actually fairly safe, as long as you are taught by someone who knows what they are doing, and don't take unnecessary risks.
It’s definitely one of those “do or die trying” situations…That’s for sure. The pros make it look so easy but in reality it takes them a lot of time, dedication and money to get to BASE jump level.

I don’t think I’d actually do it unless I had to or knew I was going to die soon lol.

Would still be interesting though!

Pets (and farm animals) are an issue. I'm sure the neighbor would watch the chickens. But we got a puppy this year after 2 years pet-free. While I love her to pieces, the loss of the ability to just say on Friday, "let's go to ___ for the weekend", or really just spend the day away, both annoys and saddens me.
The only person who would watch them is my mum, but she'd be going to Ireland as well, so there's not much I can do! Hoping I'll get back over there eventually.
But while I wait, they're tearing down the country side, taking away the pier I grew up spending hours on. My parents will be going over without me soon, and they'll be gutting our holiday home and changing every inch.
It won't be very much the same and it breaks my heart ☹️

Back
Top Bottom