What is one thing you want to do before you die?

That's a good one, anywhere in particular you want to go?
I don't know about all way around, but I'd love to go abroad at least once, see new places, cultures
Seems a really incredible to get to do, so far I've only been to Ireland
I would love for you to come here, its a really beautiful part of the world!

It's on my list! Might be our next world destination.

Every where we've traveled internationally, we always meet Australians, and they have always been THE nicest people we meet.
If you do, don't just stick to Sydney or Melbourne, but come to the more regional areas.
Around Canberra, and then south to the Snowy Mountains.
Of cause SA and WA are good to, but I've never been there.

I would like to travel to France, England (Cornwall) Ireland, Scotland, Greek Islands (Santorini), Malta. Then after Ive visited these places (with a person that loves to travel and is interested in history) I would love to maybe get a dog or two...I miss having a dog but they require so much care.... it would be lovely to hug a dog and feel like its your forever friend. I have chickens and I do love them but they arent very huggy and Im not too free to travel as i wd like😉

That's a good one, anywhere in particular you want to go?
I don't know about all way around, but I'd love to go abroad at least once, see new places, cultures
Seems a really incredible to get to do, so far I've only been to Ireland
Heck, I’d go everywhere if I could! :wee
Ireland looks like a very beautiful place to visit as well. I have not yet travelled outside of the US so I’m not 100% sure on where I want to go first but I have been eyeballing a few places.

What a good topic!

In 2010 my husband and I spent time in Rome. We were supposed to be there 7 days. The unpronounceable volcano in Iceland grounded our flight and we ended up there for 17 days. We fell totally in love with Italy. I want to spend an entire month; start in Venice and end in Sicily. It's my dream trip.

I also want to go to Ireland. My mother's grandfather was from Ireland and she always wanted to go, but never made it.

I guess most of my bucket list items are travel. Really though,, just retiring while I'm young enough to enjoy it is pretty high on the list.

Back
Top Bottom