What is one thing you want to do before you die?

:highfive:

Standing on the edge and looking out over it felt like stepping into a huge illustrated geography book. So pretty it hardly seemed real. We got a lot of different views, as well. We rented bikes with a pull behind for our two little kids and traveled along it for quite a ways and then took a jeep tour that evening to see more of it. The jeep tour stopped at a lookout tower where we could climb up and get a breathtaking view. It was all just stunning.
We also saw a couple of elk bulls while we were there. They were huge.
That sounds like an incredible trip!! Wow

So true!
I kinda resent most pet stores due to how cheap they sell the animals. It sets the expectation that theyre inexpensive when they actually need a lot of care!
I have never bought an animal from a petstore,
I get the animals from either facebook or blocket (swedish craiglist)
AND ITS SO CHEAAAP, It's unbelieveable
But then they live 10 hours away, bummer

I have never bought an animal from a petstore,
I get the animals from either facebook or blocket (swedish craiglist)
AND ITS SO CHEAAAP, It's unbelieveable
But then they live 10 hours away, bummer
I recently got a bunny off gumtree for free. (Kind of the UK version of craigslist).
She has some issues but I'm glad I got her

That sounds like an incredible trip!! Wow
I made a photo book of our trip. The contrast of the Colorado river against the rocks was amazing!
20221025_075712.jpg

Growing up I never thought I would be the kind of person that would like traveling or could do it because it gets expensive. Turns out, I love traveling, and we are very blessed that we've been able to take a few trips.
I grew up with a holiday home, which was blessing. My grandfather built it with his own hands, in Ireland, still have it now. But thats the only place we travelled to. I'd like to see more of the world honestly!

Back
Top Bottom