Solved What is Quoting?

Like if you are in a thread with a lot of posts and you want to respond to a particular post, you can quote it.
Hello people of BYC!
I've been on this website for over a year now and still don't know what it mean to quote a thread/reply/etc. :idunno What does it mean?
^That's what a quote looks like.

Hello people of BYC!
I've been on this website for over a year now and still don't know what it mean to quote a thread/reply/etc. :idunno What does it mean?
the + quote button is for if there are a lot of comments you want to comment on you can add them to a list and respond to all of your quoted posts at the same time.

Like if you are in a thread with a lot of posts and you want to respond to a particular post, you can quote it.

^That's what a quote looks like.

the + quote button is for if there are a lot of comments you want to comment on you can add them to a list and respond to all of your quoted posts at the same time.

Like this! Thank you :) Also love your username Rose Quartz...Seen the new eps?

Hello people of BYC!

Good question! I had the same one

Thanks for the answer! :goodpost:

Back
Top Bottom