What is semi-formal attire?

Quote:
DH already got that cure taken care of, hehehe. Usually I can still reach until the last 6 weeks, but not with two of 'em packed in there.

Quote:
DH already got that cure taken care of, hehehe. Usually I can still reach until the last 6 weeks, but not with two of 'em packed in there.

I still painted mine up until the end and I had 13 pounds combined in there. Not sure how I did it but I did used to be a gymnast!!! Are you having both girls or boys or mix? Fraternal or identical or do you know?

Quote:

I still painted mine up until the end and I had 13 pounds combined in there. Not sure how I did it but I did used to be a gymnast!!! Are you having both girls or boys or mix? Fraternal or identical or do you know?

Identical boys, currently being called Rufus and Reginald since I can't use those names for real but I find them cute. Part of my inability to reach my feet I think has something to do with being bantam sized. Which makes me look like Violet from Willy Wonka after the gum without the blue coloring by about 6 months along. This is going to be
roll.png
fun
roll.png
with 2 in the middle of summer.

Quote:

Identical boys, currently being called Rufus and Reginald since I can't use those names for real but I find them cute. Part of my inability to reach my feet I think has something to do with being bantam sized. Which makes me look like Violet from Willy Wonka after the gum without the blue coloring by about 6 months along. This is going to be
roll.png
fun
roll.png
with 2 in the middle of summer.

When are you due?? Ugh that will not be fun this summer! My girls were born June 12th so I missed the biggest part of summer. I actually only got to see the outdoors for 2 weeks before they were born as I was on bed rest in the hospital from 19 weeks until 34 weeks. Bet your a sight to see if you look like Violet!!!

Back
Top Bottom