What is she? (dog breed guess)

If you REALLY want to know.....you can order a DNA kit from www.jefferspet.com
(Jeffers vet supply - they also carry a lot of other poultry, cattle, horse, pet stuff including vaccines and antibiotics...great people to work with!)

Maybe a little Blue Heeler? She looks alot like our dog Chocolate but Chocolate is more squared off like a Rotti, Chocolate is a Rotti/Blue Heeler mix and is the sweetest dog! Huge "this land is my land This land ain't your land Mr. Rabbit/Mrs. Buzzard/ Madam Toadfrog/Sister coon/Brother Possum/Grampa Snake " type dog and in her younger days she never missed a predator no matter what barrier she faced, fence, stock tank, nothing stopped her. She too was a rescue dumped in the country dog, but now is old and arthritic and has no teeth left but nubs. She still tries but bless her sweet heart just cannot quite get there fast enough anymore.
old.gif
She did however give us a sweet sweet puppy this spring,CoCo 1, her first and only in the 12 years she has been here.

We had a dog on our farm years ago ...a Siberian Husky and Doberman mix ..we saw the parents ...and "TwoDot" was almost identical to your Hope ...only his lighter marks were ..well, lighter ....not so golden, but more beige or off white?? He was slightly larger than 60#, too.. but that could've just been his male factor ..??

Hope is beautiful! She looks like she has the same spirit that our TwoDot had ...he was not a barker.. very protective of us and the animals ...and right on when it came to hunting smaller prey.

Last edited:
Quote:
I think the DNA kits are a waste of money, no matter where they are ordered from

It was just a suggestion -

Quote:
I think the DNA kits are a waste of money, no matter where they are ordered from

It was just a suggestion -

I think it would be interesting to see what it came back as. It would be neat if they didn't see a picture and it came back being close to what you suspected. Then maybe it wouldn't seem like such a scam.

I know it was just a suggestion,but we already talked about them on the page before. I already said it was most likey a scam, since peolpe have sent in purebred DNA and it came back with what mix it was and none of the breeds were even used to create that breed.

Hi there,

Your puppy is so pretty, she looks a little like my Millie, a German Shepard/Border Collie mix. They both have the tan dots above the eyes and tan on the front legs too! You are right, it doesn't matter what what they are, but sometimes it is fun just to know-
smile.png

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

Back
Top Bottom