What is the best incubator to buy?

BokBokBeginner

Songster
Oct 14, 2020
Australia
Hello everyone. I have decided to buy myself a new incubator but am lost at which brand is best🙃
You guys have all been so helpfully with my chicks I thought I would come to you for advice and recommendations please.
I loved hatching my chicks but only got three uses of a cheap one I bought online before it burnt out and fried a heap of my eggs during lockdown😢 I was devostated as were my children!
Screenshot_2021-01-25-09-00-37.png
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated please.

Make sure you put this Incubator high off the floor and from a drafty area and place that keeps a constant temp and that does not flux from the room temp set in home, and keep humidity at 50% for 18 days and raise it to 60-65 the last 3 days and you be set.

Last edited:
Make sure you put this Incubator high off the floor and from a drafty area and place that keeps a constant temp and that does not flux from the room temp set in home, and keep humidity at 50% for 18 days and raise it to 60-65 the last 3 days and you be set.
Thank you for the great information unfortunately I can't seem to buy this incubator at the moment it's sold out everywhere I have looked😔

Back
Top Bottom