what is the best nipple drinker setup?

youngenbreeder

In the Brooder
8 Years
Feb 3, 2011
i was wondering what is the best setup and the best place to buy in australia. i was thinking ebay but was thinking the quality might be alittle low. i have looked at farmtek and those type of sights but all dont ship to australia. wanting to see some nipple system designs. cheers.

I bought some nipples on Ebay and they arrived from China. They look and perform identically to my FarmTek nipples. I hope you have the same experience.

G-day I purchased mine off amazon. Five for ten bucks. Used a two inch pipe abs plastic black as white encourages alge ( not sure the metric conversion for size) five feet of green garden hose attached with fittings to a five gal bucket( grey color again for alge) and piped to the two inch abs pipe with five nipples and it works great.

Quote:
Nearly all of the desperate requests for help I receive regardiing poorly funcioning water nipples relate to the cheap ones from China.

But you can save your money and buy from the Communist Chinese!

The nipple drinkers that I sell are the same as FarmTek and QC Supply sell are made in Holland. I also have two brands made in the USA that looks a bit differnt so nobody here will buy them. There is also a very fine drinker from Germany. The nipple drinkers from China are pretty much a third world quality product.

thanks for your replies. niel do you have any that i can get over here for a decent price? cheers.

Hey Neil,

How do we buy from you?
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom