what is the best nipple drinker setup?

youngenbreeder

In the Brooder
8 Years
Feb 3, 2011
i was wondering what is the best setup and the best place to buy in australia. i was thinking ebay but was thinking the quality might be alittle low. i have looked at farmtek and those type of sights but all dont ship to australia. wanting to see some nipple system designs. cheers.

larsonll

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 13, 2011
West Georgia
I bought some nipples on Ebay and they arrived from China. They look and perform identically to my FarmTek nipples. I hope you have the same experience.

BellevueOmlet

Songster
9 Years
Jul 10, 2010
They are not the same as farmtek but work very similar. They are lower quality but function ok.

airmechreed

Songster
8 Years
May 17, 2011
Colorado Springs
G-day I purchased mine off amazon. Five for ten bucks. Used a two inch pipe abs plastic black as white encourages alge ( not sure the metric conversion for size) five feet of green garden hose attached with fittings to a five gal bucket( grey color again for alge) and piped to the two inch abs pipe with five nipples and it works great.

Neil Grassbaugh

Songster
11 Years
Sep 1, 2008
Quote:Nearly all of the desperate requests for help I receive regardiing poorly funcioning water nipples relate to the cheap ones from China.

But you can save your money and buy from the Communist Chinese!

The nipple drinkers that I sell are the same as FarmTek and QC Supply sell are made in Holland. I also have two brands made in the USA that looks a bit differnt so nobody here will buy them. There is also a very fine drinker from Germany. The nipple drinkers from China are pretty much a third world quality product.

Chicky boom boom 27

In the Brooder
8 Years
Sep 6, 2011
Iowa
Does anyone have pictures of their set-up? I'm a newbie and would like something easier than dumping poo-ey water.

Thanks!

T

youngenbreeder

In the Brooder
8 Years
Feb 3, 2011
thanks for your replies. niel do you have any that i can get over here for a decent price? cheers.

Top Bottom