What is the breed you wish you could find? What are your dream acquisitions for color/variety?

I'm going to start small-scale hatching out rare breeds for local sales and I'm curious what people are into.
It is probably a good thing for me that the US postal is not delivering baby chicks this season in my area because I have also made a list of chickens I want to add to my flock. I have enough chickens, but I would like to have a ameraucauna, a cream legbar, a sultan, white crested Black polish, silkies, olive Egger and many others!

Man I used to have a huge list written down, but here's a few I'd like to hatch out off the top of my head:

- Tolbunt polish
- Bielefelders
- Golden Cuckoo Marans
- Lavender/Blue Orpingtons
- Spitzhauben
- Sulmtaler
- Mottled Houdan
- Mille Fleur D'Uccle
- Swedish hens
- Egyptian Fayoumi
- Sicilian Buttercup

I have Partridge Chanteclers and Buff Chanteclers. Whites are the only (standard) variety left on my list.

Oh please share photos! I don't think I've ever seen partridge ones!

Man I used to have a huge list written down, but here's a few I'd like to hatch out off the top of my head:

- Tolbunt polish
- Bielefelders
- Golden Cuckoo Marans
- Lavender/Blue Orpingtons
- Spitzhauben
- Sulmtaler
- Mottled Houdan
- Mille Fleur D'Uccle
- Swedish hens
- Egyptian Fayoumi
- Sicilian Buttercup

Yes I would also like swedish flower hens.

I own and breed English Orpingtons and love them! They come in so many different colors and are huge gentle friendly birds from my experience.

Oh please share photos! I don't think I've ever seen partridge ones!

Yes I would also like swedish flower hens.

I own and breed English Orpingtons and love them! They come in so many different colors and are huge gentle friendly birds from my experience.

Back
Top Bottom