What is the interest in Mille Fleur d'uccles?

peeps7

Songster
12 Years
Aug 26, 2007
North Carolina
I'm buying a trio of these marvelous birds (show quality) and I was just wondering what the interest would be in their eggs? THANKS!!!

I have one hen, and my friend's grandson loves her eggs because they are "his size" (he's 5)!
love.gif

They are cute and cuddly and such sweet little birds!

I have two cockerals, and should have two pullets but I didn't see them this morning. I hope nothing befell them.
sad.png
I'll have to look tonight when I get home from work.

I will definatly put you on the list silkhope!!!! You will be first, I'm trying to get a pic but my laptop is being stupid. As soon as I get it uploaded I'll put it up.

Look at those feet! Those are some nice birds, which ones will be yours? And what are you going to be charging for eggs? Always the # 1 question in my mind... And trades? I have silkies and a trio of EE bantams...

Those are some gorgoeous D'uccles! Their coloring is perfect for show (the lighter brown) and their tails are in perfect position! I have only one but I want more! They are the sweetest breed...soooo sweet and good natured. Where did you purchase yours from? Are those all yours (in the picture)?? WOW!!!

Back
Top Bottom