What is the Name of your Chicken?

yankeedoodle300

Songster
8 Years
Jul 22, 2011
Chicken Heaven
I Have 3, Tiny, Eko ( Echo ) And Repeat, what are yours, if you have like 200 chickens, just pick like 5, if you have a small flock ( 3-10 )
Do them all...
wink.png

My 2 wk old Barred Rock pullets are named after our favorite Classic Rock tunes.

Roxanne
Layla
Susie Q
Maggie May
Proud Mary
Ellie (short for Eleanor Rigby)

And if any of my girls is a boy in disguise, he will be renamed Lola!

I have a Blue Orpington rooster named "Sherman".
I have a Lavender Orpington rooster named "Jackson".
It is my own version of "The Blue and the Gray".

A couple of years ago we had three Buff Orpington roosters. The alpha my son named Studley. We had a wimpy rooster who never acted like a boy. My son named him Dudley. When asked what we should name the third one, I said we should name him Eric, because that is the name of my middle son. It was only a joke, but it stuck. Now I can never cull or sell/give away Eric. Lesson learned, don't ever name a rooster after one of your sons!
lol.png

Lucy Michelle, Black Momma, White Momma, Ricky, Kenny, Cotton, Little Lady, Sweetie Girl, Girlfriend, Tiger Mom, Sweetheart, Baby, Whatsup Girl, Chatter Girl and Noisy Babe.
smile.png

Jackson my Buff Orpingtons roo, Missy and Majestic my silvery laced wyandotte hens and Rose and lola my production Red hens. I also have 3 Silver Welsh Harlequin ducks, 2 drakes named draco and denzel and one hen named minnie

Back
Top Bottom