What is the significance behind your username?

Well, at the time I made my username the Dutch bantam chicken breed was my favorite (not anymore). I'm a girl, too, obviously.

Thus, Dutchgirl. A few people mistake it for meaning that I'm Dutch... but I don't think a have a drop of Dutch blood in me.

Absolutely no significance. The name is taken from a character from the board game HeroScape. It's a dice-rolling nerd game, the character in question being a robot with a completely overpowered minigun. I have NO idea why I chose that as my username. Started on another forum, and now that's just what I go by on the Internet.
idunno.gif

Widget was the name of the first bird I ever owned. She was a green cheeked conure with an attitude. Had her for 18 years. She moved with me from Maine to Illinois to Pennsylvania and back to Maine.

Tanichca is a Russian pet name my Daddy calls me. We found it when a neighbor with a grown-up daughter named Tatiana moved nearby, and dad asked what they called her. They said that they called their Tatiana "Tanchka" and "Tanichca" but Tanichca stuck, and he's been calling me that since i was 9. It means "little Tatiana," which doesnt really make sense, since im about 6ft tall...
tongue.png

But its the name I use on every website I join.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom