What is the strangest thing your chickens ate? Mine just ate crawfish Monica and aligator tail

How about cheese mine go crazy for it
Cheddar, cottage cheese, brie, fromage frais.... you name it, they act like pirhanas as soon as they see me with any dairy product!

The brie is the funniest, especially when it is very mature - they can't work out how to eat it without it sticking to their beaks!
lau.gif

When flying ants start to emerge in my garden the girls wear themselves out running around in circles! It's so funny to watch, but they manage to catch an amazing number of them
lol.png

I take a spade and turn over the soil in my back yard. the girls spend hours digging through those up-turned ant nests eating all of the scurrying pests. When the queens emerge in late summer, the sky will be black with them. It's fun to see the dragonflies swooping and diving for them. You can hear them snap them out of mid air, then, when they find that the ants are too tough to eat, they drop them. Chickens... they love them, and I try to open the nests up before those hordes of queens emerge.

Cheddar, cottage cheese, brie, fromage frais.... you name it, they act like pirhanas as soon as they see me with any dairy product!

The brie is the funniest, especially when it is very mature - they can't work out how to eat it without it sticking to their beaks!
lau.gif

When flying ants start to emerge in my garden the girls wear themselves out running around in circles! It's so funny to watch, but they manage to catch an amazing number of them
lol.png

Did I mention - keeping chickens is the best form of entertainment and stress relief you could ever imagine. Just when you think you've seen it all, they come up with something extra just to keep you amused and entertained! I LOVE my girls!
love.gif
Chicken TV is way better than any of the other channels I get
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom