What is this chick?

RoosterThigh

Songster
9 Years
Apr 28, 2013
Indiana
OK, I bought 4 Australorps and 2 EE's. This is my first time with chickens but I'm pretty sure that one of the Australorps is not an Australorp but something else. She has some white spots on her. I don't know if she is a Barred Rock or Jersey Giant or something else entirely. She is about 3 weeks old here. I got the chicks at Rural King.

This is Sabrina, I really don't think she is an Australorp, she just looks very different with her yellow legs and the white spots on her feathers.

This is the whole flock, Sabrina is the one on the far right.

Thanks!

Could be a black sexlink roo, or even a cuckoo marans, what breeds did they have? It could narrow it down some

I know they had Black GJ, Barred Rock and 2 kinds of Laced Wyandotte. Oh and RIR, along with some sexlinks. I think that is about all. Her spots are more pronounced now, she is about 4 weeks so I will try to get a better and current picture of her Chickenman.

Ok, here she is now, the white spots are getting more prominent as she gets older. I'm still thinking a BR got thrown in the Australorps pen somehow.

Back
Top Bottom