What is this chicken thinking?

Now that Peachoff and Rhodansk have lost the Ice Skating Championship, Russian Spy Boris Chickoff keeps a "close eye" on that crazy American Ice "Chicken Dancing" team.
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Rhody is a bantam RIR cockerel, he was dancing for Bantam Cochin x EE Peach, as part of the mating ritual... but she chest bumped him and they sparred. I got some nice flaring pics too... I wouldn't mind if she bred with any of my bantam boys, although I really want her to choose Henry, the bantam buff Cochin that is so famous for his clown shoes... but, he's immature yet... and not aggressive for her or towards her...

I put them together this afternoon, they hung out for a bit, then he went wide around her and rejoined the bachelor group
Peach: Hmm... Henry has potential. I dig those clown shoes. And he is polite unlike that rude Rhody.

Thanks for the explanation. Those pics are priceless, especially the one where Peach falls back on her bum while flaring.

Last edited:
that puffed up Marans is thinking???? (really he'd just given himself a nice big feather ruffle and shake...)
(the marans rooster) Ah....that is better. I just got my new winter jacket in from the "Clothes for Roosters" catalog and it is SO WARM!

Back
Top Bottom