What is this chicken thinking?

"zzzzz, Lord Vader, zzz, Come in Lord Vader" "zzz, Clone number C-4725, I've subdued the giant that killed my co-pilot, zzz, Ready for the Death Starr to pick me up. zzz" "unfortunately no sign of the Princess or her Rebel Alliance!"

Gladys the Chicken says, "Look Sweetie, Woody will be back anytime with Buzz and they can take you back to Andy's room. You'll like Buzz LightYear, he's a "Space Man" too."

I know these aren't chickens and the picture kind of sucks (I didn't want to get too close), but a pair of birds built their nest under our back porch eaves this spring and this is the result. Three baby birds. They've been there for a few weeks now and today one of the babies decided to hop out of the nest. lt almost gave me a heart attack. I don't think they are ready to fly just yet.

What are they thinking?

I don't care what you say, I ain't your father!
gig.gif

I know these aren't chickens and the picture kind of sucks (I didn't want to get too close), but a pair of birds built their nest under our back porch eaves this spring and this is the result. Three baby birds. They've been there for a few weeks now and today one of the babies decided to hop out of the nest. lt almost gave me a heart attack. I don't think they are ready to fly just yet.

What are they thinking?

"Quick, hide! Mum reckons the hooman might start charging us rent!"

Oh look!....its a minion!!

Who would leave such a perfectly good minion laying about?!

Yes, you shall be my minion, and I shall call you Larry!

You, Minion Larry, shall sally forth and conquer the coop yard with swift and devastating efficiency, in my name!....Which is Bluebelle!

And they shall fear us and lavish treats upon us and we shall be known as Bluebelle and Larry, Coop Gods!!!

Now go get your brother out of the bushes behind me and snap to it!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom