What is this chicken thinking?

what's the chicken's saying here?
( What The hen hears) Momma why are we out here? What's that? When are we going back inside? It's to big out here, I'm scared! When do we eat? Why are you looking at me that way? Why does Amy get to be by herself? Hey can I go explore? What are all these brown things? Mom, are we there yet? Why did you stop? Mom? Mommy? Momma? Mom? Mom! Ma! Hey, ma! MOMMA! you're sitting on me, did you know that? (What hen is thinking) How many more days of this???
. . . 1095 days

what are my chickens thinking?
News reporter: "The invalids are now located at Main Street Corner, holding a protest, against what is being investigated at this moment, means being that they haven't even showed us, concerning that they can't even walk as shown by the bantam lying on the steps,and will be evacuated immediately after questioning."

Introducing the new dual-purpose storage space. Are you constantly stressing about random balls rolling around and tripping you? Do you find that you don't have the luxury or the free space, to have a sports ball organizer? Well relax! Now, introducing the all new compact design Hen-ball-wizard! Is it a nest box? Yes! Is it a ball storage unit? Yes again! It's both in one! With our patented sleek design you'll never have to worry where your balls are at. Because your broody hen is guarding them for you! So order your, Hen-ball-wizard, today at 1-800-GET-THIS! Your hens will have a ball of a time! Literally! disclaimer *Sports balls are not included and neither are the chickens! Broody hen not guaranteed! You must supply your own!*

Back
Top Bottom