What is this chicken thinking?

IMG_0033.JPG

Margaret and Gillian question their hasty Aspen timeshare decision

Hi fellow chicken lovers!
smile.png
I came up with a funny (and great) idea! If you have any funny chicken pictures, post them here! This is what we'll do with them:

Create a funny caption! Example: WAIT UP GUYYYSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And so, I'll post a picture and you will put a caption on it. Then, you post a pic, and some else will repeat the process. All you have to do is quote the post above you and put a caption on it. The post underneath this one is going to have the first picture in it.
Hi fellow chicken lovers!
smile.png
I came up with a funny (and great) idea! If you have any funny chicken pictures, post them here! This is what we'll do with them:

Create a funny caption! Example: WAIT UP GUYYYSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And so, I'll post a picture and you will put a caption on it. Then, you post a pic, and some else will repeat the process. All you have to do is quote the post above you and put a caption on it. The post underneath this one is going to have the first picture in it.
Not sure about funny but never seen this behaviour in other chickens only seen it with my gen 3 to 6 shamos. They basically toss small grains with their beaks around to draw sparrows and doves near them then immediately pounce on them and rag doll or smash their heads on walls or the ground much like a canine does to small prey or foes. Then they proceed to eat everything leaving nothing more than a pink skeleton of whatever they ate and couldn’t swallow. They’ve done this to rats too but it’s very rare to capture I do have one video clip barely showing it. Unfortunately I can’t send videos for some reason but here are 3 screen shots I took from the video clip.
31150EF7-A115-4D47-A591-795145566FD4.png

119B1025-C2F4-46C8-A704-E3CCB45A2BC8.png

14BF020F-C4ED-41AD-A412-4C08600522B4.png

Unfortunately they’ll do this to jumbo quails too which is why I no longer place my shamos near my free ranging quails.

Back
Top Bottom