What is this Duck thinking

Pics
@jducour
My favorite part to smell is between their shoulders, on the fluffy part just below their neck. So fluffy and clean!
I'm glad to know I'm not the only crazy person to bury my nose in their feathers ... Almost addicted to that scent and feel.
love.gif

Ducks smell like ducks! :gig

Our neighbor stopped by and she is in love with Lady Grey... didn't think she could hold her so I just put her in her lap... she looked really surprised, leaned down and sniffed deep... her eyes got huge and she said "She doesn't stink!!!"
:lau

Ducks smell like ducks!
gig.gif

Our neighbor stopped by and she is in love with Lady Grey... didn't think she could hold her so I just put her in her lap... she looked really surprised, leaned down and sniffed deep... her eyes got huge and she said "She doesn't stink!!!"
lau.gif
Yes. So true. My buddy's wife said she thought their ducks stunk. John sniffed them and disagreed. His daughter agreed with him and when I got to house sit them I sniffed them and didn't detect anything. Now their pooh is a different story but I am not gonna put my face near that.

So cool your neighbor is in love with little Lady Grey. I am envious she got to hold the cute little bitty gurl burd.

@jducour
My favorite part to smell is between their shoulders, on the fluffy part just below their neck. So fluffy and clean!
I'm glad to know I'm not the only crazy person to bury my nose in their feathers ... Almost addicted to that scent and feel.
love.gif
YAY. You are not. I do not own ducks. I have two honorary Australian Zebra finch muscovy pygmy ducks. They are the size of a chickadee and when I get ahold of them, which is not very often because they freak out, they get the treatment which is a full body and face and head kissing. Their chests are so soft and believe it or not, when I kiss them there I do not hit bottom. Their bitty bods are so soft and warm and it makes me go Squeeeeee.

Last edited:
Yes. So true. My buddy's wife said she thought their ducks stunk. John sniffed them and disagreed. His daughter agreed with him and when I got to house sit them I sniffed them and didn't detect anything. Now their pooh is a different story but I am not gonna put my face near that.

So cool your neighbor is in love with little Lady Grey. I am envious she got to hold the cute little bitty gurl burd.

I think you meant "pooch"... maybe... I hope...
fl.gif

lau.gif

I think you meant "pooch"... maybe... I hope...
fl.gif

lau.gif
No, I meant pooh. To explain further, I don't mind putting my face near a duck since they don't smell but they are fully capable of producing things that smell absolutely awful like Poop and I ain't going near that. In fact when I was sitting on the back porch watching the ducks, one of the odorless birds pooped about 10 feet away from me in the grass and I had to move. Heehee.

Yes.  So true.  My buddy's wife said she thought their ducks stunk.  John sniffed them and disagreed.  His daughter agreed with him and when I got to house sit them I sniffed them and didn't detect anything.  Now their pooh is a different story but I am not gonna put my face near that.

So cool your neighbor is in love with little Lady Grey.  I am envious she got to hold the cute little bitty gurl burd.  

Offer is always open for you to stop by and cuddle, snuggle kiss the little round duck anytime you might come to our area... :hugs

Yep, the pooh is a whole other story... :gig

Ah :lol: Yes, duck poop is many levels of nasty.  Some not that bad, some you can smell from across the yard. 

I think it depends on what they were eating, but yes... ducks don't stink, just their habits do!! :lau

You must be talking about broody poop phew whee

Broody poop is in a class all its own!! :sick

If it fizzes, turn around, stop breathing and walk as far away up wind as possible. :sick  

x2

And Hazmat suit might be applicable in some situations... :eek:

Back
Top Bottom