What is this Duck thinking

Pics
Vanilla Ice Cream
lau.gif

And it is that time of year when we get to see Sammy modelling the latest in winter goose fashion
big_smile.png

And I might add very reluctantly. As I was putting this on him everyone ran off in different directions screaming I think they thought he was Christmas goose. lol
You are so funny. Ran off in different directions screaming. Smart birds. I wish I'd seen that.

Where are you in your avatar? North Pole? lol well I was dressing him
You made me laugh again!!

Ha, North Pole. May as well be. Summit of Mt Hood via the Sunshine route. It was scary and very steep. EESH.

It is obvious the geese are so sensitive to one of their own being handled. Remember the pics a while back where you were kissing Sam and Toots and Babe were giving you a piece of their mind? And Missy was heading the he!! out? I just find that so interesting.

You made me laugh again!!

Ha, North Pole. May as well be. Summit of Mt Hood via the Sunshine route. It was scary and very steep. EESH.

It is obvious the geese are so sensitive to one of their own being handled. Remember the pics a while back where you were kissing Sam and Toots and Babe were giving you a piece of their mind? And Missy was heading the he!! out? I just find that so interesting.
They really are I read once to never kill a goose in front of another they never get over it, I assume if your going to process for food. A couple weeks ago Miss and Sam were getting a bite to eat and Toots and Babe walked around front out of their sight, well Sam pitched a fit started calling them loudly they ran back around to where they were. They do not like to be out of each others sight at all.

That is a nice Pic Julie. Don't think I want to have that snow here though

They really are I read once to never kill a goose in front of another they never get over it, I assume if your going to process for food. A couple weeks ago Miss and Sam were getting a bite to eat and Toots and Babe walked around front out of their sight, well Sam pitched a fit started calling them loudly they ran back around to where they were. They do not like to be out of each others sight at all.

That is a nice Pic Julie. Don't think I want to have that snow here though
Oh, Mercy. The idea of killing a sweet and beautiful goose is an awful thought for me. Will not go there….

Anyway, sweet Sam. Did not like the idea of his very close pals leaving his sight. I can only imagine how upset he was when they disappeared. They are so bonded. I love that.

Thanks, Patti. I don't blame you about the snow. There is a lot on that mountain. It is in Oregon and a popular and actually a deadly one for climbing.

Back
Top Bottom