What is this on his feathers?

Minky

Songster
Nov 4, 2017
Ontario
Our LO has this same light barring in her neck hackles, following out of interest.
I am a bit of a tech idiot.... how do I follow a whole thread- and how do I save a specific post that contains great info. Can I make a folder on here ? Hoping to understand a bit more, but I generally need to read and re-read genetics posts ... and then I can't find them anymore!

Allthefloofs

Songster
Sep 16, 2020
Scottsdale, AZ
I am a bit of a tech idiot.... how do I follow a whole thread- and how do I save a specific post that contains great info. Can I make a folder on here ? Hoping to understand a bit more, but I generally need to read and re-read genetics posts ... and then I can't find them anymore!
Posting in it usually causes you to follow :). I'm pretty new on here too, and to Internet forums in general, I'm still learning too 😁. After you post you will be updated with any new posts, then you can go back in your content under your username in the upper right corner.

erlibrd

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
Oct 8, 2010
mn
My LO rooster also has this, it's not breakage. It has to do with genetics. I don't understand genetics but this is what I've read.

Top Bottom