What is this?

Sleep well, Molpet.
OK, here goes. Around here this item is demonstrated at just about any threshing show in the area. It's about 12 3/4" long, and about 5" wide.
GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Does it hang on a wall?
I will have to ask DH how exactly it's held up. I've seen them demonstrated, but for the life of me can't remember all the details right now.

DH is very much loving this. All three things were his idea. I told him about the thread and he said, "Oh! I've got stuff!" Today we were out in the machine shed and he was showing me things saying, "We can post this, and this, and this... They'll know what this is, it's obvious. But will anyone know what it's used for?" After I posted the shingle hatchet he asked me about every 15 minutes, "Has anyone figured it out yet?"

I will have to ask DH how exactly it's held up. I've seen them demonstrated, but for the life of me can't remember all the details right now.

DH is very much loving this. All three things were his idea. I told him about the thread and he said, "Oh! I've got stuff!" Today we were out in the machine shed and he was showing me things saying, "We can post this, and this, and this... They'll know what this is, it's obvious. But will anyone know what it's used for?" After I posted the shingle hatchet he asked me about every 15 minutes, "Has anyone figured it out yet?"
:gigsame here. Hubby asks almost every day what's new on the what's it thread.

Back
Top Bottom