What is wrong with this picture?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by silkiechicken, May 19, 2010.

1. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

Are the morning glories supposed to be in the house?

3. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    Are those morning glories growing inside from the outside ? wow very pretty!

4. georgialee

georgialee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    that"s pretty cool!

5. herefordlovinglady

herefordlovinglady It Is What It Is

Jun 23, 2009
    Georgia
    i just love inside gardens. the morning glories look so pretty. i didn't think much about them growing inside as i was thinking this was a picture we should see a snake in or something.

6. silkiechicken

Yep, they are inside on the windowsil. The ones outside have just started to sprout, these were started under grow lamps 3 months ago so are flowering now.

[​IMG]

I live in an apartment for school times so I have to bring outside inside for those stretches of time that I am not home with the gardens.

[​IMG]

It's so bad that even though I said I'd never grow grass, I grew grass under grow lamps.
    [​IMG]

It is a matter of time before the HOA does the crack down on non standard window coverings. We rent a condo and our landlord is awesome.

7. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

An HOA can tell you what you can and cant cover your windows with?

[​IMG]

I'm stayin' back here in my holler til they roll me out in a pine box...

btw...love the pics [​IMG]

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

How pretty!!!!!

9. silkiechicken

Quote:They can also tell you where you can park your car and what you can put on your balcony. They can also regulate the number of pets, kinds of pets, and weight of pets.

We'd never buy the condo we live in. We picked it for it's amenities and for renting from an awesome landlord, instead of a big management group. I figure, apartment with house rules or condo with HOA, about the same in the end. There are apartments out here with rules saying you have to park your car forward in parking spots. [​IMG]

You gotta do what you gotta do when you want to go to school. I just drive all the pets, plants and extras that aren't within rules home every month or so.

10. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    Those are so gorgeous! I love how the vine is wrapped around the wand for the blinds. Thank you so much for sharing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by