What is your 2022 chick order list?

WHAT?! $ 0.20 ?! Where do you live?

Also, does that mean if nobody buys some in say, 5 days, they go for that cheap?
I live in NY im not sure how old but the older they are the cheaper they get. This is how i got pekins last year I sure wasnt paying $6 each so I waited and waited and waited and found them for $1 each lol got 6 gave 4 to a friend and kept a pair lol thats the nice thing about tsc their birds go cheaper then a hatchery most are straight run so if one was looking for pullets I wouldnt get the cheap ones unless males dont bother them. And I wouldnt get them if one is looking for a particular breed as most of the time the breeds are not even right to start with lol

I live in NY im not sure how old but the older they are the cheaper they get. This is how i got pekins last year I sure wasnt paying $6 each so I waited and waited and waited and found them for $1 each lol got 6 gave 4 to a friend and kept a pair lol thats the nice thing about tsc their birds go cheaper then a hatchery most are straight run so if one was looking for pullets I wouldnt get the cheap ones unless males dont bother them. And I wouldnt get them if one is looking for a particular breed as most of the time the breeds are not even right to start with lol
Ooh ok. Thanks for this! I got some EE’s from TSC this year, and they turned out looking like Fluffy here (the bird in my profile pic). But she does lay blue eggs!

Ever seen Spitzhaubens there?

I sell silkie chicks for $1.50 per chick.
Im looking for bad quality silkies as i wanna make giant silkied wyandottes eventually lol which tsc sells the bad ones as most dont even have a crest or 5 toes anymore but thats project is on the back burner as i might actually look for silkied seramas instead but i already have enough projects right now thats taking forever

Ooh ok. Thanks for this! I got some EE’s from TSC this year, and they turned out looking like Fluffy here (the bird in my profile pic). But she does lay blue eggs!

Ever seen Spitzhaubens there?
Nope never seen that though got one in the cackle surprise before and sold it as im not a crest fan lol

Apparently you have to be there in person. On their website their prices never change

Back
Top Bottom