What is your child dressing up as?

For real!! My 4 year old was loving all the attention!! People were like you are soo cute, take some candy and he said "no thank you"!! They were like "oh are you just in for the walk"!! Too funny!!!

Grace was a chicken. I made the costume after reading a post about someone else's child that was a chicken.

mottledproject.jpg

My 6th grader went as a Call of Duty 4 (xbox game) soldier and my daughter and her friend went as Obama and McCain...with a walker
big_smile.png
and their boy friend went as Sarah Palin. Even the people in my very Republican town found it very funny, many of the wives calling their husbands out to see them. Halloween is meant to be fun no matter how old you are but I sure do miss the little ones. I saw a little baby in a rooster outfit today and I couldn't stop ooooohing and aaahhhhing. Made me almost want to have more kids
lol.png

Thank you everyone for sharing! All of your children and grandchildren looked adorable! I am jealous of all of your creativity too. I thought the spider man disguised as Peter Parker was a great way to recycle! I have 2 boxes of costumes my son has out grown, but I can't bear to part with them. He will be 14 next month, I could save them for Grandkids, right?! I do hope that is a ways off though!!

I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween and thank you again for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom