What is your dream job?

What is your dream job?

• Total voters
Pics
Oh no! That's terrible that he passed away.

It's also sad that you lost the email address :( Did you have it anywhere on a computer, or was it just on paper?
It was on paper! I was bummed I lost it! I didn't know him that well, and neither did or family, but he was an old friend who we hadn't seen in forever from my mom's high school. I was only worried about what was gonna happen to his dog when I realized he passed. That is kinda mean.... 😬

I was wondering if there is anyone interested in like art, painting, and stuff like that? That is not my dream job but I would love to have free time to do stuff like that.
I love drawing wild birds, I really need to do more of it. BYC takes up too much of my time. :p

Glad you know her! I LOVE that show! We actually know someone who knew her, and gave me her email address! H was a Back country skier though, and died about a month after he gave me the email to an avalanche. I lost the email address. I want to be a vet so bad I don't acre what it takes!
Oh I am so sorry. I'm not sure of your age, but she has a Facebook page. Maybe you could try messaging her through there or maybe if you don't have an account, maybe someone you know could message her for you.

It was on paper! I was bummed I lost it! I didn't know him that well, and neither did or family, but he was an old friend who we hadn't seen in forever from my mom's high school. I was only worried about what was gonna happen to his dog when I realized he passed. That is kinda mean but, I hardly knew him! Lol!
Yeah, I get it. It's hard to feel sad for someone you barely know. Backcountry skiing is scary stuff- I'll stick to nice, on mountain trails, thanks.
That sucks that it was on paper!! I was going to suggest retracing your stuff if you had it in your phone/computer somewhere, but it's probably gone for good.

Yeah, I get it. It's hard to feel sad for someone you barely know. Backcountry skiing is scary stuff- I'll stick to nice, on mountain trails, thanks.
That sucks that it was on paper!! I was going to suggest retracing your stuff if you had it in your phone/computer somewhere, but it's probably gone for good.
Ya, I know! I love Snowboarding, and have a lot of first place trophies from Banked slaloms, but I am to scared to go out of bounds because I have had multiple people in my family die from avalanches. They all passed before I was born though.

Oh I am so sorry. I'm not sure of your age, but she has a Facebook page. Maybe you could try messaging her through there or maybe if you don't have an account, maybe someone you know could message her for you.
I do have an account actually. I was gonna make a Facebook page just like BYC to help people with there chicken questions, but then I found BYC and realized I had a lot to learn! It is called Life of a farm girl! I haven't been on it in a while. I had to fudge my age to get in. Maybe I will check that out!

Ya, I know! I love Snowboarding, and have a lot of first place trophies from Banked slaloms, but I am to scared to go out of bounds because I have had multiple people in my family die from avalanches. They all passed before I was born though.
Oh goodness! I haven't had any family members pass away like that, but I wouldn't dream of going off mountain- I barely like doing moguls or powder, let alone deep, deep powdery lumps with rocks that could actually kill me. That's so cool that you have trophies!! I ski, but not nearly well enough to win anything.

Oh goodness! I haven't had any family members pass away like that, but I wouldn't dream of going off mountain- I barely like doing moguls or powder, let alone deep, deep powdery lumps with rocks that could actually kill me. That's so cool that you have trophies!! I ski, but not nearly well enough to win anything.
I travle a littel around my are for Banked slaloms. I LOVE powder, and jumps but I can't do any tricks! Lol! I don't like Moguls, we are a super snowboarding family, so I have a lot of experience! I have been snowboarding since I could walk! I am afraid of back country though, because of the dangers!

I travle a littel around my are for Banked slaloms. I LOVE powder, and jumps but I can't do any tricks! Lol! I don't like Moguls, we are a super snowboarding family, so I have a lot of experience! I have been snowboarding since I could walk! I am afraid of back country though, because of the dangers!
Should we make (typed that as 'me wake' initially lol) a skiing/snowboarding thread? I don't want to take over this one :p

Back
Top Bottom