What is your dream job?

What is your dream job?

• Total voters
Pics
My dream job would be having access to ancient texts that have been unaltered but translated since I don’t know ancient languages. I’d love to read top secret texts that aren’t open to the public. Things like that.

But I wouldn’t want to go to work or have a boss. I just want free unlimited access 😂

I love learning how our holidays are all somehow related to gods and goddesses and their rituals.

But currently I’m satisfied being a stay at home mom who homeschools her kids.

My dream job would be having access to ancient texts that have been unaltered but translated since I don’t know ancient languages. I’d love to read top secret texts that aren’t open to the public. Things like that.

But I wouldn’t want to go to work or have a boss. I just want free unlimited access 😂

I love learning how our holidays are all somehow related to gods and goddesses and their rituals.

But currently I’m satisfied being a stay at home mom who homeschools her kids.
I made one just for you! Check the poll!

@TwoCrows we need a fix in the poll! Can you replace
Having access to ancient texts that have been unaltered but translated since I don’t know ancient...
and
...languages
with
Access to unaltered ancient texts

I also misspelled chicken in chicken math, can you fix that too? Thanks!

What? All holidays are? Care to explain this more?

There’s more to it but those are just the wave tops that I remember from the top of my head. It’s been a while since I’ve researched it.

New Year’s Day — Janus the double faced god looking to the future and past

Easter — the goddess Ishtar, she is a fertility goddess and was celebrated with eggs which symbolize rebirth.

Halloween — I forget this one but I know it has to do with witches or spirits.

Thanksgiving — cornucopia is a symbol that the god Zeus used to drink milk and survive.

Christmas — Saturnalia, Winter Solstice, Dec 25th being the birth of the sun god, I think Santa was based on the god Odin who had many horses or something.

Back
Top Bottom