What is your dream job?

What is your dream job?

• Total voters
People should definitely do what's important to them, while they can. Life doesn't last forever. You don't want to be 60 or 70 years old, all crippled up with arthritis and saying, Gee, I sure wish I had .... when I had the chance. Go for it. Even if you can't do it full time. When I was a kid I thought I wanted to be a veterinarian but I didn't get the chance. I'm so glad now I worked with animals the way I did. I didn't do surgeries, I worked with them when they were awake. So much better! If you can't do what you want, do what you can! It might be even better!

People should definitely do what's important to them, while they can. Life doesn't last forever. You don't want to be 60 or 70 years old, all crippled up with arthritis and saying, Gee, I sure wish I had .... when I had the chance. Go for it. Even if you can't do it full time. When I was a kid I thought I wanted to be a veterinarian but I didn't get the chance. I'm so glad now I worked with animals the way I did. I didn't do surgeries, I worked with them when they were awake. So much better! If you can't do what you want, do what you can! It might be even better!
Definitely! I love and totally agree with what you are saying! Do you have any chickens right now?

Definitely! I love and totally agree with what you are saying! Do you have any chickens right now?
I do. DH and I currently have 9 BA hatched this past March, 9 EE and 5 Brown Leghorn hens from the previous March, a BJG cockerel from this past March and about a 2-yo mutt roo. Total 25. We are getting a grand total of 2 eggs a day from this mess right now, lol! Going to try to figure out supplemental lighting though, this is ridiculous! 🤣

I do. DH and I currently have 9 BA hatched this past March, 9 EE and 5 Brown Leghorn hens from the previous March, a BJG cockerel from this past March and about a 2-yo mutt roo. Total 25. We are getting a grand total of 2 eggs a day from this mess right now, lol! Going to try to figure out supplemental lighting though, this is ridiculous! 🤣
That is great! Do you breed them? That is an awesome mix! 2 eggs a day? What? That is ridiculous as you said! :lau How cold is it where you are?

Back
Top Bottom