What is your favorite breed of dog? & why?

Cavalier King Charles Spaniels...they are so sweet and love meeting new people. They are gentle, loving with all people/children and other animals, and are a great size. All mine wants to do is snuggle. Too cute!
97E38DF8-27AD-441D-B0EA-68F294A67211.jpeg

Best dog I've owned is German Shorthaired Pointer mix. I've resonantly gotten a little obsessed with the English Springer Spaniel and will be getting one in the future. My dream dog is a Belgian Malinois, ugh I love that breed so much!
DSC_0270.JPG
Gunner my GSP mix. Love him to pieces, plus he's great with my quail!
IMG-3891.JPG

Attempt at stacking:p

English-Springer-Spaniel.jpg
Not my picture but I love ESS sweet little faces!
_MG_1975a-CashmeresLastTangoInParis-L.jpg
and they clean up nice:drool

HCK9ED1.jpg
My all time favorite breed!:love I'm so obsessed. Not sure if I'll ever be able to own but a girl can dream!
shutterstock_170485853-1024x1024.jpg

belgian-malinois-puppies-for-sale5.jpg
I usually describe them as smaller, skinnier, less hairy, German Shepherds on crack:lau

Gunner is beautiful!

And I love spaniels too but springers have so much energy lol

And UGH I loveeeee Malinois but I think they're probably too much for me to ever own :hit maybe one day though. But sooo much energy and drive and GO GO GO/needing to do something 24/7 lol I like dogs with a little more chill lol but they're beautiful dogs and they'll do anything for you. So much drive and work ethic. At least in properly bred ones. Which definitely appeals to me. Maybe one day lol

Gunner is beautiful!

And I love spaniels too but springers have so much energy lol

And UGH I loveeeee Malinois but I think they're probably too much for me to ever own :hit maybe one day though. But sooo much energy and drive and GO GO GO/needing to do something 24/7 lol I like dogs with a little more chill lol but they're beautiful dogs and they'll do anything for you. So much drive and work ethic. At least in properly bred ones. Which definitely appeals to me. Maybe one day lol

Well the thing is, I a pretty lazy person and need some convincing to get me up and active haha but I really enjoy running and hiking and all the things it's just getting up to go do those things is hard! So a dog with a ton of energy is definitely not going to let me put those things off all day! They'll bug me until I get and do something productive with them! A crazy dog would be very good for me

Well the thing is, I a pretty lazy person and need some convincing to get me up and active haha but I really enjoy running and hiking and all the things it's just getting up to go do those things is hard! So a dog with a ton of energy is definitely not going to let me put those things off all day! They'll bug me until I get and do something productive with them! A crazy dog would be very good for me

Hmm, that's a good point. I am somewhat that way too haha but they're like... constant lol I think a Lab, Golden, or Aussie, or something would also pester me to go out/do something but then would choll chill once we did :p

That said, I do love doing stuff with dogs and training and stuff and want to try some dog sports so it'd probably be fine but it's like constant with them lol

Lol I have three favorites. My favorite is German shepherds, labrador retrievers, and chihuahuas, and those are the breeds that I have, but really I love any kind of dog. These are my three dogs. This is Lilly lol she loves to smile. IMG_20180907_185910_354.jpg This is gracie. IMG_20180826_105118_088.jpg she thinks she is a human. And this is einstein . 20180824_165724.jpg

Back
Top Bottom