What is your Favorite breed

I have a hand-reared gold Sebright - and she is just wonderful - more like a good friend than a pet...but....so tiny I worry about her.

Pekin bantams make gorgeous pets, and a lovely friendly chickens - lots of colours are available too! So, I think I'd go for a Pekin Bantam.....

Oh - I also have three hand-reared Wyandotte bantams crossed with Sebright bantams. Fabulous birds - wonderful pets, highly ornamental, very tame and gentle - but a bit bigger than the straight Sebrights. However, they have the gorgeous markings of the Sebrights - I have one who is black, with gold lacing - and two that are gold with black lacing - fantastic tame pets - every on of these birds, including the Sebright, will sit in the palm of my hand while I stroke her as though she was a kitten. I really love them so much.

Well i like Golden Campines- they are friendly and sociable. Also, they r good egg layers and critically endangered. Houdans are like Polish except really rare and very friendly.
Mama to-
2 Rhode Island Reds, 1 Silver Laced Wyandotte, 2 Silkies, 2 Modern Game Banties, 1 Black Sumatra, 1 Golden Campine, 1 Bearded Buff Laced Polish, and 1 Birchen OEG banty, 1 horse (soon to be 2) 3 cats, 1 dog, and several fish.

Red Shouldered Yokahamas. See why?........

44102_p3070018.jpg

44102_p3070011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom