What is your favorite candle scent?

Whichever one does not make my DH cringe. I have no sense of smell so it makes no difference to me. What is amazing is that my ENTIRE family and most of my friends and coworkers know this and STILL give me scented stuff as gifts. It is like giving a painting to Helen Keller!

I like the fruity scents. My favorite is Yankee Candle - honeydew, pear, apple, etc. Bath & Body Works cucumber melon is a good one too. I don't typically like the flowery scents, but I used to have a honeysuckle Yankee Candle that was really nice.

I like cinnamon too. Its funny to see Yankee candle mentioned so much because its like 10 minutes from my house and i think we all take it for granted around here
hmm.png

Quote:
LOL..i know..you are closer than me!..and i'm pretty close!....i love their store!...although i get a headache from the fumes!...
gig.gif

I like several but can not think of the names exept SUGAR COOKIE and Fudge Brownie but I can't burn'em cause! I live with momma & daddy and Daddy can't handle them! So I still get'em just sniff'em once and in a while!

I wish candle scents didn't make me sick! If I could find candles made with all-natural ingredients, I would love chocolate, vanilla & sugar cookie scents.

I just got one at Wal-mart called Mulled Cider - it's heavenly. It's cinnamon based but not too strong. I like anything cinnamon based but if it's too strong it makes my asthma act up. I cannot STAND vanilla - scent or flavor. I like lilac for the bedroom. Fruity smells make my head hurt and my asthma act up.

Back
Top Bottom