What is your favorite candle scent?

Quote:
Do they make Lemon now? They discontinued Lemon Chiffon, my all time favorite. Ebay had bids over $70 for just one Lemon Chiffon!!

My next favorite is Yankee's "Vanilla Lime". It's heavenly!!! After the wick dies, I set the jar on a candle warmer.

we do cause I know people travel across the country to go there it is the most beautiful place I know. and weare lucky because they only go on sale here at the village. I got 2 cases this year of big jars for 10 bucks each. I am giving lots away for xmas. I love all the food scented ones and roasted coffee since I like natural scents.
Quote:

FLOWERPOT, You just talked me into lighting my buttercream one!
smile.png

FRESHEGG, You're so lucky to them for $10!!!! I'm lucky to pay over $18 on sale! Ebay sells them cheap, but the shipping kills ya.

Quote:
I have a Buttercream one on my kitchen island right now. It's in the pine-and-needles votive holder from Yankee Candle that I bought this Christmas season. It smells so yummy!

Quote:
me too, I love the fall scents. I stock up this time of year. Cappuccino and cookie scents too.

Quote:
It could be that fragrance oils are what bother you because many of them bother me too; they're just too perfumy and synthetic smelling. But essntial oils (which are all natural by definition) never bother me.

Bergamot Mint is s wonderful combination! I also like Rosemary combined with just about any kind of citrus. One of my favorite scents is cardamon, but I've ever seen that as a candle.

Phyllis

Back
Top Bottom