What is your favorite quote?

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I'm making sticky notes of interesting, inspiring, and funny quotes to stick on the back wall of my desk so I can look at them whenever I'm trying to procrastinate! So what are your favorite quotes? (I've also added a few short poems as well. I really love poetry!)

Here are a couple I hung up:

"To be interest in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with the spring."

"The sincerest form of flattery is a steamroller."

I have a few that I dearly love:

"If you don't love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?"
— Rupaul

“Very little is off -limits, but draw the line at being unkind.”

"What other people think of me is not my business." ( I, personally, need to think and use this one )

and of course the one on my sig

" Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going."

"I like whiskey, and I always have, which is why I never drink it." - Robert E. Lee

"Better to die on one's feet than live on one's knees."

"Live free or die." - New Hampshire state motto

"While I breathe, I hope." - South Carolina state motto

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

Last edited:
Without change, there would be no butterflies.
smile.png

if your dog thinks your the best person in the world dont ask for a second opinion.

every man has to believe in something.

Last edited by a moderator:
red sky at night shepherds delight, red sky in the morning shepherds warning.

cornish version.

red sky at night, barns on fire...............red sky in the morning, its still burnin.

"What oxygen is to the lungs, such is hope to the meaning of life" ~Emil Brunner

"Dont count the days, make the days count"

"Give a man a fish he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish he will eat for a lifetime."

"You don't know what you have until you lose it, so cherish all of it"

Back
Top Bottom