What is your favorite quote?

"Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are"
cool.png

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and come up short again and again, because there is no effort without eroor or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiansms, the great devotions, who spends his time for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory or defeat."

Teddy Roosevelt, speech

"A man's called a traitor or a liberator. A rich man's a thief or philanthropist. Is one a crusader; a ruthless invader? It's all in which label is able to persist." -The Wizard from Wicked

"We can't all come and go by bubble!" Elphaba from Wicked

"Why are there so many songs about arcs of electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths between 380 and 750 NM in concentric bands formed by the refraction and reflection of solar energy off moisture in the Earth's atmosphere?" Awesome t-shirt that I must have

"If you're not part of the problem then you're part of the precipitate." Another awesome t-shirt

"A hug is a strangle you haven't finished yet." Copernicus the homicidal monkey as created by Jenny Lawson

One of my 2 Favorite quotes of ALL time.
"Listen... do you smell something? "
Dr Ray Stantz: - Ghostbusters

and the other
"I'm like the wind baby" -Col. Flagg to Maj. Houlahan- MASH
Jumps out the window after turning off the lights...
Smash! OWWW!!
Pierce or Trapper then says.
"The wind just broke his arm!"...

Priceless

Quote:
My son wore that tee-shirt out.

Then there was the other tee

Bomb Tech
If I am running , try to keep up.

Back
Top Bottom