What is your friendliest Chicken? What breed is it?

This is one of my Delawares always been my favorite . And they are just the sweetest!
I second the Delaware. I have 2. One I have to concentrate every minute not to step on her. If she heard the back door she comes running. Love the Delawares.
I know right? I have one that is a little odd looking and not really normal Delaware the sweetest thing comes running to the door. Won't ever shut up! But that's besides the poin t. She lays really good eggs and is very nice

Last edited:
Pixie Dust is our friendliest- she is an Easter egger. She lets my six year old pick her up and tote her around the yard for hours! She knows the sound of our cars and comes running out to greet us upon arrival home from work!

My friendliest is my silver laced whyandotts , all are very sweet birds,like babies, they are always around me , watching what im doing in the yard and the next friendliest is my barred rocks, they come and talk a lot , the next friendliest is my new hanpshire Red rooster, a very sweet guy , named Chicken Boy he was raised with his sisters and knows his name, i train my roosters like i trained my geese they all must listen and come when i call , for safety reasons... so we have a happy little family of peeps here, O and my camera has a date problem, so the date is obviously wrong....lol.. ; )

Back
Top Bottom