What is your mention list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

-Isla June-

Songster
Apr 8, 2022
Franklin TN.
Hey y’all! In this thread I want you to commentnthe mentions that you use when you need others to give you a hand when answering a thread! Who is your friend you can trust? Whoever gets the most mentions is the winner! For example, if I mentioned @Kiki and @ eggcessive, and another person mentioned @Kiki and @nuthatched, @Kiki would be the winner since he was mentioned the most!

Hey y’all! In this thread I want you to commentnthe mentions that you use when you need others to give you a hand when answering a thread! Who is your friend you can trust? Whoever gets the most mentions is the winner! For example, if I mentioned @Kiki and @ eggcessive, and another person mentioned @Kiki and @nuthatched, @Kiki would be the winner since he was mentioned the most!
Certain people have certain strengths. You don't tag the same people for everything. Some people are good at genetics like @The Moonshiner. @Overo Mare is good at crushing people's dreams, one cockerel at a time. @Kiki is good with quail and some emergencies. @Miss Lydia is good with waterfowl. I'm good with English Orpingtons.
Miss Congeniality - Grumpt Elitist.gif

An excellent example of someone I would tag in a turkey or guinea fowl thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom