What I've been up to... (PIC HEAVY HEAVY!!)

Good to see you here again, Chris. Congratulations on getting your life back on track.
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks! Its been a long road, but I'm enjoying every minute of it. Its great feeling physically and mentally fit. I'm just disappointed I waited this long to start the venture. I decided that I was NOT going to live my 30's as unhealthy as I did my 20's. And since I just turned 29 in Feb, I've got 11 more months to get where I need to be before 30 is officially here.

Glad to see you back. I know you don't know this, but you have a 4H fan club here in Montana. My little girls absolutely love thier silkies and present their silkies for demonstations. Well, the information you have posted in the past has really helped them. We all search for you name often. Glad to see you're back in the nest!

WELCOME BACK!!! And - congrats on your new....YOU!

Your birds are pretty; congrats on that as well! Sounds like '09 is gonna be a gangbuster year for you!!!
wink.png

jumpy.gif
Hey congrats on doing things to take better care of yourself! You deserve a pat on the back! It's not easy...
Can't wait to see more of your "chicken talk" on BYC!

~Rebecca
frow.gif

YOur silkies are VERy beautiful and glad to see ya back here. I plan on showing some silkies soon...were picking up chicks tomorrow in fact. I'm signing up my son in 4-H. Maybe I can get your opinion of them as they grow up
big_smile.png
Congrats on quitting drinking AND getting healthy! Both very important in life. I hope I can do the same when it comes to exercise! One of my goals for this summer
wink.png
Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom