What I've been up to **Progress update - 7/20/2011**

Quote:
Well, as you can see, I am quite a bit over weight. I have several short term goals, but ultimately I would like to get down around 225-240. That means I need to lose a total of 200 pounds or so. I have not set a deadline for when I would like to reach that goal, but maybe next spring sometime should be attainable.

A year away may sound like a long time, but if I do nothing about it I may not even SEE next spring.

If anyone is interested how I am doing it, I found a site called myfitnesspal.com after downloading their app on my phone. There I found all the information I needed to get a leg up on this journey. Check it out if you have the urge. Look me up, same user name as I have here.

Whoa. Awesome! Keep up the great work!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Well, as you can see, I am quite a bit over weight. I have several short term goals, but ultimately I would like to get down around 225-240. That means I need to lose a total of 200 pounds or so. I have not set a deadline for when I would like to reach that goal, but maybe next spring sometime should be attainable.

A year away may sound like a long time, but if I do nothing about it I may not even SEE next spring.

If anyone is interested how I am doing it, I found a site called myfitnesspal.com after downloading their app on my phone. There I found all the information I needed to get a leg up on this journey. Check it out if you have the urge. Look me up, same user name as I have here.

Just saw your thread and I wanted to check on ya see how things are going?? I love myfitnesspal.com it helped me lose the last 40lbs after having my baby I ended up the same size as I was in high school
celebrate.gif

I also like the calorieking.com website, hope you're still doing good
smile.png
Just remember baby steps, focus on that next pound then when you get there work on the next after that. 1lb a week is totally doable and if you do better than that even more reason to celebrate!
ya.gif

WOW! Great job! I can see a big difference! Keep it up!!
I need to do the same thing... i just cant seem to get motivated..
hmm.png

So good for you!!

Last edited:
Hi folks, just wanted to pop in this thread and give an update if anybody is interested.

It has been almost 2 months since I started this thread and today I continue to fight the fight that is my weight loss. I have lost a total of 80 pounds now and am aiming to hit a 100 pound loss by the end of July. I am WAY ahead of schedule though and expect to hit that goal around the middle of June.

My wife has also lost 30 pounds and is looking very good.

I'll update this when I hit the century mark. Until then, if you want to know how I have managed this, hit me up with a message and I'll get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom