What I've been up to **Progress update - 7/20/2011**

Great job!! You are amazing!!! Thank you for the inspiration, as I need to lose 100+ lbs myself. God Bless You!!!!

ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

Hi folks, just a quick update on my progress.

Friday at weigh in I reached my first MAJOR weight loss goal, finally reaching the 100 pounds lost mark after a month of struggling to do so. No pictures to post today, but we will be going on vacation in a week and a half and there will be pics from that. I will post when I return. Thanks for the support and encouragement.

wee.gif
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif

impressive! Your hard work is definitively paying off. It is hard to loose wight but it can be done. We're rooting for you. keep at it and you'll find you'll have loads more energy, less ache sand pains, and have more endurance the longer you're at it

Quote:
Long story short:

As a kid (believe it or not) I was not a saint. I ended up living at Boys Town, or Father Flanagan's Boys Home in Omaha, NE for several years. I graduated From BT High School in 1981 and moved on with my life. Every other year the BT Alumni Association has an Alumni reunion at the home. I will be going there and meeting up with between 400 - 600 fellow alumni who have never forgotten what the home did for us. It's a great weekend of reconnecting with class mates, hearing stories from our brothers who were there before us, and those who came after. I also get to show my grand daughters where Poppa came from.

Back
Top Bottom