What kind of Bantam chick??

mustangtif

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 3, 2013
Central Mass
Hi there i just got 3 bantam chicks from TSC out of the assoerted banram bin.and one Im kinda stumped on. Im no chicken expert but been looking and comparing chicks im not sure. It has 4 toes and has the feathers going down the leg. Im hoping out of the 3 bantams i got a hen keepin my fingers crossed. I got 1 Tetra Tink pullet, 2 reds not sure wat kind and 3 bantams 1 i think is a silkie she has 5 toes and black beak n legs okay im ranting LOL here is the pic of my mystery bantam
hope it worked im new to this website :)

I thought so but she or he has only 4 toes wich confuses me :( doesnt take much these day LOL I hav another Bantam and it has 5 toes and look like this one so i dunno hopin for silkie :) they sure are perty

Oh yay! :) thank you for your response now im hoping that they are "shes" now LOL They are my first chicks that im raising its so much fun! Its kinda addicting too cause i want more shhhh dont tell my husband LOL

Oh yay!
smile.png
thank you for your response now im hoping that they are "shes" now LOL They are my first chicks that im raising its so much fun! Its kinda addicting too cause i want more shhhh dont tell my husband LOL
My fingers are crossed for you
fl.gif
And two words for you: Chicken math. Sounds like you are already feeling the urge of getting more chicks. It happens to me too. And many others on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom