What kind of breed is this rooster?

Tonnyle777

In the Brooder
Dec 14, 2020
Please help me identify what breed is this rooster.

Attachments

• 42547CB7-8BC7-4EF0-80E1-39D49CD1A4ED.jpeg
    42547CB7-8BC7-4EF0-80E1-39D49CD1A4ED.jpeg
    502.2 KB · Views: 11
Where did he come from originally? If it was from a backyard breeder then chances are he is a mixed breed.

Yes.

And what color are the soles of his feet?

Are there actually light markings in his hackles or is it reflection from the camera flash? Pictures taken in good natural light without flash would be helpful.

If he's from a hatchery the most likely options are Black Australorp (white feet), or Black Jersey Giant (yellow feet).

Yes.

And what color are the soles of his feet?

Are there actually light markings in his hackles or is it reflection from the camera flash? Pictures taken in good natural light without flash would be helpful.

If he's from a hatchery the most likely options are Black Australorp (white feet), or Black Jersey Giant (yellow feet).
I brought eggs from people on Craigslist for eating but I try to incubate them and it hatches and I keep them. It look big and beautiful and I just wonder what kind of mix are him. I am thinking it a Jersey giant rooster, but not sure. That why I post it up and see.

I brought eggs from people on Craigslist for eating but I try to incubate them and it hatches and I keep them. It look big and beautiful and I just wonder what kind of mix are him. I am thinking it a Jersey giant rooster, but not sure. That why I post it up and see.
That sounded fun! You probably can get a list of possible breeds from the Craigslist seller to give you an idea :)

Back
Top Bottom