What Kind of coffee do you make at home??

lol.png
STRONG COFFEE!!! That's what I make!
lol.png

yup, organic shade grown body & soul (med acidity) by a local roaster. either in a french press (sundays, lazing around) or espresso with a shot of organic steamed half & half......yum

Quote:
Crusty -
This has nothing to do with coffee, but I have been wanting to tell you that I love your user name. I chuckle every time I see it....cracks me up.
big_smile.png

ok back to coffee - I live in the middle of nowhere, Ohio and am not exposed to cool places like the Laughing Bean or even a Dunkin donut store and have always bought what the local stores carried...but never thought about buying on line...anybody do that??

Folgers instant (like to be able to control the Caffeine dosage per cup and I don't like to wait).

If I could get Guatemalan Antigua freeze dried and on sale, I'd be slugging that back.

If we run out of coffee and I'm jonesing for a fix, double bagging Celestial Seasonings' Fast Lane tea is the methadone of the methylated xanthines.

It is interesting to note that shortly after coffee was introduced to England the Enlightenment, which had been meandering along, took off. Many of the principals imbibing crude roasts while generating the future. Ben Franklin, Joseph Priestley, Erasmus Darwin, etc., hunkered down in the London Coffee House, sweat pouring from the palms of their hands as fast as ideas flowing from their minds. For the sippers of weak tea the switch to strong coffee must have been to the intellect what steroids were to Barry Bond's swing.

There are drugs and there are drugs and I'll have another refill.

oh...we make all kinds of coffee at home...I think I'm more addicted to the Coffeemate French Vanilla Creamer!
droolin.gif

Living in MI, I've tried some Blueberry and Michigan Cherry flavored coffees from local places...they're actually pretty good!

Today was black sheep coffee co. They have a really broody dark Sumatra that I love. Next will be Boondock Bay 4 lbs of thier beans. Fresh & Easy's store brand is really good as well. I like drak strong coffee so i can sugar and cream but still taste coffee.

Always whole bean, I have a maker that grinds and makes on program every 8 AM.

Grew up drinking maxwell house. Got to Arkansas, found out everybody around here drinks folgers, including DH, so that's what we drink.
I sneak a bag of Community Coffee in on him whenever I can find it for sale.

Back
Top Bottom