What kind of dog do you have?

Kids are grown (not gone, but grown).

Akela is my baby, not yet a year. He is 3/4 Boxer + Blue Heeler. He loves the baby ducks the Easter Bunny put in his basket for Easter.
bun.gif

His cats are named Bagheera and Shere Kahn.

88997_best.jpg

We just bought a Brittany Spaniel puppy. We named her Maci. I'm not sure what her registered name will be but I'm thinking Lady Maci Marie because her mom was named Duchess and it goes with a royal theme. Maci is probably the sweetest people puppy I've ever met. She is just attached to my hip at all times. She thinks she's a lap dog so I'm having to improvise when I type now LOL! I don't know whats gonna happen when she gets to be almost 40lbs! I also have to say she is one of the smartest dogs I've met. I'm use to Cocker Spaniels who can be stuburn and hard to train. Maci is just breezing through things. I just got her today and she is already learning her name. She has gone to the bathroom outside everytime. Never once having an accident. And she is walking and the leash like a pro and she is only 12 weeks. I don't think I will ever get another kind of dog. I think I will always have a Brittany!

SANY2242.jpg

SANY2240.jpg

SANY2239.jpg

Maci

I could never pass up the chance to show off my babies!!

DSC_0032.jpg

Rayden (Blackthorn's Lord Rayden) 8yr old GSD. My baby.

CSC_0080.jpg

Rayden in action

Singe (SBD Posejpal's Brsingr) Born 12-12-10
005.jpg

this is the day he came home Feb 14

20110212193631-1.jpg

another from the day he came home. Yes, he's a bit of a handful lol

DSC_0019-1.jpg

and today

20110507195348.jpg

The boys together

I have a german shephard mix. My sister has a blue heeler. My grandma has a chocolate lab mix and a cockapoo mix.

Cleo
13350_059.jpg

Sweetheart
13350_dscf1455.jpg

Monte
13350_066.jpg

Bavarian our very first greyhound.
13350_013.jpg

Journey was a forever foster.
13350_sweetheart_and_neworleans_372.jpg

I guess you could say we love greys!

Unfortunately both journey and bavarian passed away this year.
hit.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom