what kind of duck is my duckling ?? 0.0

Dianuzhka

Chirping
7 Years
Jul 30, 2012
CA
I have been looking at the threads and pics and i think is a Muscovy... but I don't really know, so.... what do you think??

I call it Henrietta but not sure if it's a Henry.

the feathers coming out are blacks and whites

here is a video, it seats a lot... do you think is a sing of drake?

Last edited:
it was the only one left, and the seller was so stupid he told me it was 20 weeks old and for the breed he said it was going to be like daffy.... i would have laugh at him but i actually got a little scared and walk away with my duckling.... I have some chicks for company and I'm going to wait to see for sure what's the breed and sex so i can get it a couple.

I'm assuming it is OK to introduce another duck later.

here is with the chicks the first time outside.

it was the only one left, and the seller was so stupid he told me it was 20 weeks old and for the breed he said it was going to be like daffy.... i would have laugh at him but i actually got a little scared and walk away with my duckling.... I have some chicks for company and I'm going to wait to see for sure what's the breed and sex so i can get it a couple.

I'm assuming it is OK to introduce another duck later.

here is with the chicks the first time outside.

ROFLMAO

more like 1-2 weeks old max

ROFLMAO

more like 1-2 weeks old max
I know! i was looking at it thinking " is a little big, must be a week or maybe more, I'm gonna ask" and the guy said 20 weeks, like omg, not even baby humans stay so little at 5 months.... lol

So you all think i should get the other one already.... but is it a scovy for sure?? i have seen some around so i hope it wont be hard..... I guess... i wish I could pick up a she, but with this sellers not an easy task.... How long do you think before i can say if is a drake?? still no new sound and the feathers barely coming out.... it seems big to me but not sure since is the only one... is bigger than the chicks but that doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom