What kind of ducks do I have??

Nope check miss Lydia's post before yours. You just need to search each day when you let them out and pick up the eggs. Just a form of birth control.

Besides if your drake is anything like mine he will bring you lots of joy. He's a little ahole at times, but I wouldn't give him up for anything

I will read it. Please go check our thread for her. We tagged you in a few posts looking for recommendations on a liquid diet. We have been giving her blended peas and oatmeal strained 3 or 4 times to reduce the thickness and pretty much take it down to almost fully liquid. But could use other solutions.

I am not getting the tags evidently sorry.
It's okay. Shes up and around, being completely normal. We just had to put a shirt on her to cover the area.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170614-201534.png
    Screenshot_20170614-201534.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
If you're supplementing light then no need for heat to encourage laying year round, use a florescent bul(those spiral looking cfl ones)...they give off light with very little to no heat

Anything you have on 24, 7 isn't going to be good for them but you have to have 12-14 hours of "daylight" for them to lay year round. I was saying more in regards to that then 24 hour light. So, if you wanted nighttime light too I would go with nightlight type light or even one of those that plug in and just give off a bit of glow when it's dark. I will see if I can find a link for that type on Amazon so you know what I mean.

I know exactly what you mean. We have the ones that just turn on based on the amount of light...so when it's dark lol. It's for night time only in their house. Already finding ways to install Windows and maybe just get light shining through from a lantern or something.

@Miss Lydia
Do you think they could get skittish from something they see outside through the window? No idea what really goes on at night but I worry about little things like that lol.

Back
Top Bottom